March 12, 2013

The last day...

Tomorrow is my first day  back at drama practice. I really want to just sleep in instead and not go out and talk to people. I just want to be a hermit over spring break, is that too much to ask?

I am currently downloading yet another video editing program. Magix. This has been one of my favourites. I downloaded a lower quality version about two months ago, but my free trial ran out, so I'm trying this one.

I really need to just decide on one program and buy it. Then I don't have to worry about finding a new one and I can learn all the features of the one that I buy. I can spend a lot more time editing too. I would have just used WMM for this video, but it includes cloning, and WMM on windows 8 doesn't allow cloning.

The only really good thing about the practice tomorrow is that during spring break we go to someone's house after practice each day and have a party type thing. I don't know who will be hosting it tomorrow though.

I really don't have much to talk about right now. Although, we got a new car yesterday and it is awesome. A Buick Enclave. There are 7 seats and a ton more room than our HHR had.

I designed some mini business cards yesterday on the website moo.com. They were pretty awesome. I think I might actually buy some, I just have to get some money first. I need to come up with about twenty or so dollars, and that will get me 100. They have a QR code on them too, which takes people to my youtube channel. And on the back there is a full color picture of my account picture ( the one from the cloning montage).

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!