March 16, 2013

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed

Whenever people use that expression I think of a rabid squirrel. Its really kind of creepy and strange.

I have drama practice again today, and I get to go to my best friend's house afterwards. I cannot wait. I'm going to bring my ukulele.

I have already eaten and had coffee this morning. I'm working on finishing getting ready. I've got like an hour. I figured, why not blog at the same time? That is, if I can think of anything to blog about.

I'm really sad that spring break is almost over. I don't wanna go back to school. I didn't get a real break. I am ready for drama stuff to be over though. We have an official rehearsal on monday and the contest is on friday. I almost have my life back. I wonder if we'll advance this year. I think we have a chance. Maybe. And this year we have three judges instead of just one, which gives us a better chance.

I want to see Taylor again though, so I guess going back to school is good in that part.

There are less than 100 days left of my senior year. Wow.

I cannot wait for things like senior trip and prom. I know they won't be as spectacular as I expect, but they'll still be fun.

I guess I should probbly go dry my hair now. It might be beneficial  to my getting to practice on time. I can't just sit here and drink coffee and listen to music, even though I wish I could.

I always wondered why my blog got so many views. I guess there are people out there who like reading blogs just like I like making youtube videos or tumblring and pinteresting.

Oh, and I just blogged on a saturday. BOOM.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!