March 5, 2013

Disappeared!

I'm freaking out because things keep disappearing. First, the skirt and slip that I was using for one act play that I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER setting in the dressing room has gone missing. Second, I lost one of my headbands that I wear quite often. Third, one of the group members for the dual credit class project has disappeared from the internet and the online class. Fourth, I have not been able to collaborate with all of the group members for my spanish project and the rough draft is due today.

I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!

I really know that I cannot do anything about these things, but I am really a control freak sometimes and I hate when things like this happen because it throws me off and I get worried and stuff.

Also, today I have one act practice from 4:00 to 6:00, but afterwards, I have to go over to my mom's classroom because she has open house tonight from like 5:30 to 8:00. Therefore, I will be bored to death from 6:00 to 8:00.

GAH!

I guess I will spend time on the blog or reading or working on one of the scripts, and studying my lines for the class play, since I have a lines test tomorrow.

I'm gonna go check the stock market and attempt to calm down. Maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee this morning.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!