March 6, 2013

Happiness...

For some reason, today has just been a great day so far. I did great on my lines test in drama and my fish name test in aquatic science. I found out that my group member who left the class in sociology is nothing to worry about, and I should just rely on myself and the other two members. I got to sit and chat with my boyfriend and some other friends for quite a while. I have a quiz in spanish class, but I'm not really worried about it. Then, after school I get to go shopping for costume pieces for the two plays I am in. I just feel happy.

I think I want to make a music video for the song "Heart of War" by Forever the Fierce. I really like it and it is a really intense song. I don't know if they will let me make their music video for them, but I can at least make my own version, and I can help them with theirs if they want it. I keep trying to brainstorm and plan it, but I really need to know the true meaning behind the song before I can finish doing so. I plan to ask Nick today which band member wrote the song and what the lyrics are supposed to mean exactly.

I am really looking foreward to working with other people to make videos. I should be able to do this more this summer and once I start college. I really want to get a new camera too. My grandparents promised me that my graduation gift would either be money, or a new camera - it was my choice. I'm still a little indecisive. If I tell them money, I can have whatever camera I want and have a little bit of time to shop around. All I know right now is that it WILL be DSLR. I keep looking at cameras and $400 is beginning to look cheaper and cheaper. I already have most of the stands that I would need for anything, except one that straps to your torso, but that is something that may be an investment later on down the road.

I keep wanting to make a video blog while somewhere different. Like, at the store or something. And I almost always have my camera with me, but I never think of these things until after the time has passed. I still haven't really used my car camera stand. Maybe today when I go to the store I can use it. We're going to go to Burke's Outlet, which is kind of like a thrift shop, so I could use the song "Thrift Shop" by Mackelmore. The clean version or a cover version of course. Whatcha know about wearin' a wolf on ya noggin? What ya know about wearin' a fur fox skin? haha. Now you probably have that stuck in your head if you know the song...

I also had coffee this morning, so I really feel like talking and blogging and stuff.

I am not doing as good today in the stock market. I am ranked 28, while I was 24 yesterday. I'm not worried though. Pretty much everything is bullish.

I really really don't know what to say anymore. I want to talk about stuff but I've run out of ideas. If I had stayed off of the stock market, I would probably still have ideas and be typing like crazy. I just HAD to check my stocks. BLECH.

Is my blog getting too self centered? I noticed that most of the sentences start with "I", meaning that I talk about nothing but what I am doing. What else am I supposed to talk about though?

Spring needs to come faster, because I am ready to wear shorts and capri pants all the time. I miss wearing flip-flops and sandals constantly and not having to wear a jacket all the time. It keeps getting warm-ish then getting cold again, which is driving me crazy! I like the spring and summer, and I want them to come faster! Winter is soooooo two months ago.

If I could have been anywhere doing anything this week, I would have been in California with Family Force 5, Isaac Dietz, and Meekakitty, shooting the music video for "Chainsaw". I really wish they would have done it in Texas, because then I could have found a way to go or something. FF5, Meekakitty, and Tub-o are people I want to work with someday, and I keep thinking that I might get the chance. So far, the only possible way that I will meet them is staying after and waiting in line when FF5 comes to Kemah for Boomin' By The Bay. Last year they came, but I didn't get to wait in line for autographs because I went with a church group and we had to leave immediately. I did win an HD radio last year at Boomin' By The Bay though. It still isn't installed in my car, even though they gave me a "free installation" voucher. I just haven't had the time to go to Car Toys and get it installed. I actually had a radio before I had my car. Life is crazy like that.

I think that when I get some money and buy a camera and stuff, I'll buy an old school gameboy. Like, a Gameboy advance. I had one of those when I was little, but we traded it in for a ds. Then we got a dsi, and now we cannot play gba games. I think you can get gba's for like 30 or so dollars on amazon. I also want some of the games like tak and the power of juju or whatever. I miss them. I miss the game Luigi's Mansion also, but I'm think that might have just been on the gamecube. I also keep thinking about I want an adipose toy from Doctor Who, but thats a different story.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!