February 28, 2013

The last day of February...

This month went by really fast. I mean, REALLY FAST! And my senior year is going by really fast. Its already the 5th 6th weeks. 5/6ths of the way through.

I have a favor to ask of you all today. Its not much. Currently, for this month, there are 903 views. I know that that is quite a lot. However, last month there were 975 views. There is only a 72 view difference! So, today. On the last day of Febraury 2013, I want you to share the heck out of this blog. It can be this post or one of the videos or one of the stories or even the lifescouts page. It all counts. Just do it so that I can be happy about the fact that the number of views either stayed constant or went up. I know February is a short month, but I still want this to happen. Taylor, if you're reading this, do not just sit there and refresh the page.

So, I think I am getting better at the stock market game. I am currently 23. I am learning how to sit and wait with the stocks instead of constantly trading. I'm kinda proud of myself because I haven't borrowed any money. I still have some cash.

I started reading an adapted/abridged version of Les Miserables yesterday. Its pretty good. I just didn't want to try and read the 2000 page version. I don't have the time or patience for that.

I have actually come up with another film idea. A documentary. I got the idea while I was taking a shower. I get a lot of my ideas either in the shower or when I'm about to go to sleep. I think it would be cool to make a documentary about thespians. And have interviews and behind the scenes footage and stuff. A kickstarter would be nice for a project like that. I could interview high school kids and college kids, and maybe I could get a few real professional actors and directors and stuff in on it. I would need a nice camera. And probably a good place to film the interviews. Looks like I have a summer project now. I could do it "Becoming Youtube" style and do a 30 min segment every week or so.

I think I'm going to get a notebook and start writing an outline and interview questions. I think its good to have seperate notebooks for each project idea. I have one for the screenplay. I have one for... Well, thats all I can think of right now. Man, I am typing really fast. Probably because I had coffee this morning and now I feel wide awake.

Oh, I'm ranked 24 now. And a lot of my stocks are just costing me money instead of helping me. Thanks a lot Bank of America and Citigroup. Gosh.

We have a spanish project that is due next friday and it is a fashion show that we have to present in spanish. I think its a cool idea. I went home and got some music for it last night, but I think I burned it to the CD wrong so I might have to go back and do it again. I got a bunch of songs that were originally in english but someone did a spanish cover of them.

For some reason I really like listening to spanish music. I just think it sounds prettier I can be the only one that understands it sometimes.

I had a dream the night before last that I was signing a song (in sign language) while wearing a fancy red and yellow skirt in a classroom with a teacher that I haven't had since my freshman year. The song was "Give me your hand" by The Ready Set. I really like the ready set. And that song. Anyway, in the dream I could recognize the parts that I was doing wrong and right. I have no reason why I was signing, but I was and it was awesome.

DARN YOU BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP! WHY DID I INVEST IN YOU?

Just so you know, I love it when people message me on youtube and ask me to watch their videos. I really do go and watch them most of the time. And it makes me feel good that someone wants my opinion and watches my videos.

Okay, I blogged the period away. Share away! I'll see you tomorrow.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!