February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day to my wonderful readers! I hope that you have a great day, whether you spend it with your significant other or alone. Just remember that no matter who loves you or hates you, God loves you more than any human could, in fact, more than any human could fathom.

The school day began for me by exchanging valentine gifts with the Taylord. (His name is taylor, but we have a joke about him being like a time lord, therefore he shall be referred to as Taylord.) I gave him a little stuffed gorilla and a whole bag of his favourite candy. He gave me a GIANT stuffed bear. It is literally half my size, and I'm 5' 5", so thats saying something. The only sad thing is that I have to leave it in the office all day and pick it up after school because the VP said it was too big for me to carry around all day. I am rather annoyed about that. But, it gives me something to look foreward to at the end of the day.

Last night I printed out Doctor Who valentines to give to my dearest friends. Many of them don't watch Doctor Who, so they were rather confused and I had to explain, but thats okay.One of my friends who I was really excited about giving a DW valentine to wasn't at school today, so I am a little disappointed.

I have had nothing to eat or drink today except a package of Rolos candies. I am starving. And thirsty. Lunch will not come soon enough.

Yesterday our rabbit had babies. Sadly they did not make it (this is not meant to be depressing, its just a fact of life (Its the circle of life, and it moves us all through despair and hope, through faith and love, 'til we find our place on the path unwinding, its the circle, the circle of life!)). However, this was the first time I have seen rabbit babies shortly after they were born. They had pig-like tails and were all pink and fur-less. They were really tiny too. You could hold all of them in your two hands. Even though they had very few other distinguishable features, they had rodent-like teeth already. It was kind of weird.

Last period I had to make a word search by hand. However, I used pencil so it kind of smudged all over the page. I think it will still be okay. I put all of the words in it, however, I have not filled in ALL of the spaces yet. I figure I will do it in my free time today.

The school computer is being really slow today and its annoying the heck out of me. I'm trying to look things up and it won't even load google hardly. GAH!

I have drama practice today. One Valentines day. Apparently, the drama teacher cares not about holidays. We also have practice on spring break. BLECH.

I just got candy. Valentines M&Ms. Because I was lucky enough to be in the library. On Valentines day. Awesome.

So, for valentines day, here is my gift to you:


Ha, Doctor Who reference, with the 9th doctor (my favourite).

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!