February 26, 2013

Cold

I currently am suffering from some kind of cold. I cannot breathe very well and I am very tired. My sinuses are all stuffy and my eyes are watery and itchy all of the time. Thank God you can't transmit sickness over the internet.

My stock market holdings took a turn for the worse yesterday. EVERYTHING was going down, so I am currently #40 out of 47. I keep buying them low and selling them high, so hopefully I can regain a place in the top 20. I just don't want to be the biggest loser.

I wish I could check the stocks more often, and sell them when they get high but before they go down again. I would be better off then. Good thing the grade only really counts how many trades you make per week. That means that I am doing rather well on the assignment part of this. On the money-making part, not so much.

I think I have found my new favourite fruit. Cuties. They're seedless mandarin oranges and they are super easy to peel. They taste fantastic too. I got some yesterday at the store and I've already eaten 5. Partially because they taste good and partially because I want to overload my system with Vitamin C and get better. I can't stand the feeling of not being able to breathe.

I also want to encourage any soon to be college students to hurry up and get FAFSA done if you haven't already. I finished mine last night and its supposed to take 2-3 days to get it back. I hope it comes back soon, because I need it in order to finish a scholarship application THAT HAS TO BE POSTMARKED BY FRIDAY! I'm seriously freaking out.

Also, if you are investing in stocks, never trust disney. Just saying.

BLECH.

I'm gonna go see about investing some more virtual money, so BYE!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!