February 21, 2013

For the art...

Today I am going to the museum of fine arts in Houston. This is the first time that I've ever been to an art museum. Man, it is really hard to blog on a bus!

I brought my camera, so hopefully I can make a video out of all of it. We're going to the Prado exhibit. I'm excited. I can't video in some of the places, especially the Prado exhibit. But, I figure I'll manage to get some footage.

Right now I'm listening to killer by the ready set. I love this song. I think I might switch over to sugar rush by cash cash soon though. I like to listen to songs on repeat until I memorize the words. Both of those songs fit my mood right now.

Okay, I don't want to get car sick from reading and vlogging. So I'll get off for now.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!