February 19, 2013

BOOOO! CONFRONTATION!

BLECH! I have to go talk to the counselor again today. I have to get more transcripts and a scholarship application and get a paper filled out and all sorts of things. I really don't want to. However, I think I might have to do it during this period, since she is rarely there during lunch.

I have started on the book I am writing, but it is not a book. Its a screen play. A movie script. Really and truly.

I've had this idea for a while, I have just never put it down on paper. I don't want to reveal too much, but I will say that it is historically based. I know, I'm such a hypocrite for that. Most of the details are really fuzzy though, so I can make up most of it. Its a movie, so that gives me even more right to make it inaccurate.

I don't want to give away too many details, but I will say that it is a serious story and is rather curious. The key word? Elephant. Seriously, that is the current name of the almost-movie. I haven't thought of anything better.

I am only about a page into writing it, so don't expect it in theatres any time soon.

I really wonder how different it is in writing a stage play and a screen play. Same basic stuff. Except for special effects, why couldn't screen plays be performed as stage plays?

I didn't get to look for my old stories yesterday. Instead I watched a movie on Vudu with my family. Brave. I've seen it before, but thats okay. Its still a good movie. Its funny, because I have a friend who looks a lot like Merida, and she has relatives with the white streak in their hair like Merida's mum.

Well, I better get off to the counselor's office. I really don't want to go. BLECH. Don't forget to comment names for the bear contest. It ends on the last day of February. Goodbye.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!