February 3, 2014

The Day James Got Sick

James has maintained his status of "healthy" over the past little while, whilst the rest of the family took turns being sick. However, last night he got a stomach bug of some kind, and is home sick today. So far, I can say that I am pretty sure he has a fever, and I gave him some ice water to drink. Its days like this that I feel like an old-timey nurse maid. You know, the ladies who would spend like 90% of the time taking care of the children of rich families as a job?

Right now I'm watching TED talks and drinking coffee while he sleeps. I feel bad for him, because when James gets sick, he's really sick, not barely sick like JT. John Thomas has energy and is playing video games and making jokes within a couple hours of being sick (most of the time anyway). I don't feel that great either, but I'm praying and trying to convince my immune system for me to not be sick.

I went to see Frozen with Sarah yesterday (finally) and it was awesome. At times I was fighting back tears, but other times I was smiling and laughing. I loved it and I can't wait to get the cosplay stuff so that I can dress as Anna. I have to wait until later on this year though. Right now, I'm saving money for the Disney trip.

I plan on buying a polaroid-type camerato bring with me, along with plenty of film, so that means $100. Then I need to get some more clothes and comfy shoes, so thats a bit more. And I only have one princess gig between now and then. I'm praying for another, and also some more later on this year. I haven't sold anything from my online store yet, but I'm making more crochet items constantly, hoping that someone will find something that they want. I haven't even sold the valentines hat.

I did get the facebook page for my store up though, and it would be great if you all could go like it, regardless of where you live ( https://www.facebook.com/lizzieslux). Just a reminder, I don't have a physical store, I make and ship the items from my house. I also plan on shipping any orders as quick as possible, like, within 24 hours of getting the order. And please check out my store if you haven't already (http://lizardbreath.storenvy.com)

I have three seperate assignments due today, so I gotta go.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!