February 5, 2014

The Day I Was Very FRUSTRATED!

I am just so angry and frustrated at everything today for absolutely no reason. GAH!!!!!

This morning I woke up and laid in bed for about an hour watching adventure time. I finally got up and got dressed and sat crocheting a hat and watching the rest of the episodes of adventure time on netflix. Then I had almost finished the hat when I got frustrated to the point that I gave up and put some clothes on to wash. Then I took the dog out for a walk. She didn't want to come back inside for some reason, so I chased her around the yard for an extra ten minutes or so. I did manage to shoot a short test video on my dad's new action cam though. I'm looking forward to how it turns out. Then I got on the computer and I should probably be working on my homework.

BLECH!

I'm also on my kindle looking up recipes on pinterest to find out what my lunch is going to be. I think I might have fries of some sort. I'm craving fries.

They have a half day at school today, but teachers have to stay all day, so nobody will be back until 4:00. I just want to fast forward my day so that I'm done with homework. I have a discussion due over "The Open Boat" by Stephen Crane. I found the audiobook on youtube, so I get to listen to someone read to me for an hour before I do any actual work.

Last night, I had planned to be productive today, but I'm not sure that that is going to happen. I also might get in trouble for my attitude. I'm not trying to be angry, I just feel needlessly angry, which often gets me yelled at and sometimes I cry.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!