January 13, 2014

Why Can't I Be A Disney Princess?

Yes, its has gone through my mind many times of wanting to be a Disney Princess. That was a terrible sentence. Wow. I hope you understand what I mean, because I'm not repeating it. But, anyway, this song by Carrie Fletcher is awesome and I woke up with it stuck in my head.

I had it stuck in my head because I've spent this weekend researching stuff about Disney so I'll be uber prepared when it comes time for our trip over Spring Break. As an 18-year-old Disney kid who has never been to any of the parks but always dreamed of it, this is kind of a big deal for me. And now, my pinterest has been overwhelmed with Disney stuff.

I also started making lists of things I wanted to do and whatnot. The lists are:
Clothes
Things to bring
Attractions
Things I want to buy
Roadtrip playlist.

I am serious about my stuff. I want to do the Disney Bound dress up stuff, so I wear normal clothes that look like the Characters. I think I might have to do some shopping at thrift stores to get the stuff and stay in my budget though. I have thought up a bunch of ideas, but I haven't decided which characters I want to dress like for sure. My list says:
Snow White
Ariel
Merida
Rapunzel
Minnie Mouse
Eeyore
Phineas
Ferb
Tinkerbell
Luna Lovegood
Marie from the Aristocats.
I have actually written out what would be required for each outfit and I'm not sure that I have any of it. Dang it.

I cannot wait, and I'm afraid that I might be obsessed with this until we actually go on the trip.

In other news, I start classes today. Probably not any assignements of importance though, because its just the first day. I still have to order my textbooks too. Blech.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!