January 16, 2014

Feeling bad...

I woke up this morning to some crazy sore throat. Like, it actually feels like my throat is swollen. I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to eat things today.

Yesterday, my mom and I went to Wal-Mart because we had to pick up some stuff and we ended up buying a Belgian waffle maker. I think I might break it out and have waffles for lunch.

Gah, I also have this occasional headache and dizziness. I feel terrible. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Good news is, I am almost done with the cupcake hat. It should be up on the store by Saturday at the latest. And I'm going to try to make more than one so that there will be a pink one also and you can buy more than one at a time. That might take some time though.

My textbooks are supposed to arrive today, which means that I will be able to work on actual work for my classes. Fun.

I finished watching Orange is the New Black this morning. I kinda wish there was a second season.

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!