January 30, 2014

Omegle: Friendship failure

I was really feeling lonely and sad today. But I wanted to talk to people. I want to make friends. So, after searching through some stuff on the internet, I decided to try chatting via text on omegle.

I hate it. People disconnect from you without even a second thought. Its a lot like the song "Bad Day on Chat Roulette" by Hank Green.

Anyway, I wanted to talk to nerdfighters, but that didn't bring up anyone. I did talk to some doctor who fans though. One of which was this 15-year-old boy who started off the conversation with "allonsy". Sadly, he had to leave after about five minutes.

I also started creating an account on the nerdfighter ning today. But I haven't been approved yet. I also feel like I really want to make friends in the way that Esther Earl and so many others have been able to, but I am extremely scared of judgement that will prevent people from wanting to have anything to do with me.

I'm a mess.

-EW

Heaven knows, I could really use a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!