January 14, 2014

Stupid Stupid

Yes, I was listening to the Alex Day station on my Pandora app this morning. Yes, I listened to Stupid Stupid. Yes, I contemplated a music video. Don't judge.

The first thing I thought this morning when I woke up was how much I didn't want to work on college work. It is the first week, so there isn't much due. And I don't have my textbooks yet. But I just don't want to. I need to get back in the routine, but I'd rather do chores, watch movies, and text Andrew all day. Not that I won't be doing those things anyway, but I have to do college stuff first.

So, in spending way too much time looking up stuff for the Disney trip in March, I have decided something. Everyone knows that I love cameras. Like, currently I have three, but one is old and one is really crappy. Not to mention my phone, kindle, and laptop have cameras too. I have always wanted a polaroid instant camera. We have one, but the film is like $40 for ten pictures because it's full size polaroids. I've done some shopping around and I've decided that I am going to buy a fujifilm instax mini 8 before we leave for Disney. It has the cheapest film. And there are lots of accessories.  There is a polaroid equivalent that uses the same film, but it's the same price.

I was planning on getting the polaroid one, but it turns out that the uniform company makes both cameras exactly the same and just puts the polaroid name on the other. I think I'm going to get the white one because it's cheaper and I can decorate it with stickers and stuff if I want.

It's 9:00. Could I get away with texting Andrew at this hour? That's the only thing about these boys. They stay up late and sleep until lunch.

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!