January 15, 2014

Lizzy's Luxuries

I have always wanted to have my own store where I sell the stuff that I make. And now I do.

Starting this morning, my store is up and running at

lizardbreath.storenvy.com 

I have my crochet stuff up on there and my dad has some ideas of these art pieces we can make. Of course, I have a limited stock right now since I'm just starting. But I am working on making more stuff, I promise. Currently, I have a cupcake hat in the works that I am rather excited about.

The money goes toward helping me get an education, so I can ensure that it's going to a good cause. I'm also thinking about doing project for awesome this December and donating part of the profits to a certain charity or something. I haven't quite decided.

Regardless, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!