January 19, 2014

Still Sick

I have to miss church today because I'm still sick. I have been since Thursday. I don't feel quite as bad as I did then, but I'm not well yet either.

I spent a lot of time crocheting though. After I finished the cupcake hat, I made a pair of Twilight Sparkle arm warmers and then a pair of Fluttershy ones. I'm currently working on a pair based on applejack. And if you don't know who these characters are, you should probably watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...

Anyway, I started up an online store earlier this week and I'm excited to say that it is continually increasing in stock. I want to have the applejack arm warmers up by the end of today. My dad and I are also working on a unique art piece that will be up in the shop soon. All I can say is that it's really cool and literally one of a kind, a mark of God's own handiwork combined with man's.

Have fun browsing my store.

 lizardbreath.storenvy.com 

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!