January 24, 2014

Snowless Snow Day

It's been really cold the last few days and yesterday it was rainy too. When everyone came home from school, they had been told that today would be a late start day due to bad weather. And last night, it got even colder and rainier, so they cancelled school. But I still have homework due today, which sucks for me.

I was really hoping that I would wake up to at least a light snow. It hasn't snowed in a few years, so we're kinda overdue. I had this whole plan to get up and go outside and make a video in the snow.

I realized the other day that I've never actually made a snowman in all of my 18 years of life. So that was part of my plans, no matter how little snow there was. But there wasn't even a good layer of frost. It did kinda rain a bit last night, but otherwise it was just rain. Blech.

Now I have to spend the day with my family. My loud, noisy family. And I have to do homework somehow. Gah. I'm gonna die. Not really, but I am probably going to make several death threats today.

I started crocheting another hat yesterday. It's a red and white and pink for Valentine's day. I should have it done by the end of the day, but I'm not sure how soon it will be in the store.

 lizardbreath.storenvy.com 

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!