January 9, 2014

Recurring Dream and a New TV Series

So, unbeknownst to most people, I actually have a recurring dream. It only occurs every once in a while, but when it does, it creeps me the heck out for about an hour or so afterward. I've been having this dream every once in a while since I was about 4 years old and it still freaks me out now as much as it did then. And, I had that dream this morning, just at the point that I was waking up. So, it wasn't as bad as it was the few times before, but it still was scary.

There is no visual for this dream, unlike all of my other dreams. There's this voice that I hear. Its a female voice, but I can't understand what its saying. And I feel like I'm being restrained and I can't go anywhere or do anything but sit there and hear this voice. And it scares the heck out of me.

Anyway, I turned on music after I got up to help drown it out because it was stuck in my mind, which, along with some random dancing, managed to at least get me to think about what I needed to do today instead of the scary dream. Gosh, I sound like a child. Maybe I kind of am. And then I started watching the series on Netflix that I started watching yesterday.

Orange is the New Black. Its not really appropriate for kids at all. But it does have an interesting plot line. I do skip over some parts (thank goodness I'm watching on Netflix). But, its something to watch until I can watch more Doctor Who and Sherlock.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!