January 27, 2014

Boy, I Need A Hug

If the green left the grass on the other side
I would make like a tree and leave

For those of you who don't recognize that, it's from the song Honey and the Bee by Owl City. I'm listening to Pandora radio right now and that just came on. I really like that song.

So, I did not get to go see the movie Frozen this weekend with one of my BFFs, but we have plans for Thursday. Fingers crossed we get to go. And we're trying to get to go the  FF5 concert in about a month or so. She's my go-out-and-do-things friend.

Aww. My coffees all gone.

I have a ton of stuff to do today. Wash all the dishes. Wash all the clothes. Do both my English and Music homework and turn them in. And if I am lucky, I'll have time and energy to work on transforming this huge FF5 shirt into a short sleeve hoodie. I'm excited about that.

I should probably get started on this stuff if I plan on making any progress.

I like to find an audio book of my English readings on YouTube, then have them read out loud as I do chores. It kills two birds with one stone, plus I understand the readings better when they're read out loud for some reason.

Oh, and I added a new hat on the store. I'm trying to get rid of it before Valentine's day.

lizardbreath.storenvy.com 

-EW


Posted via Blogaway

2 comments:

  1. The title caught my eye- I absolutely love that song "Honey and The Bee". I mostly love all Owl City songs but this one is really sweet, isn't it?
    So did you finally get to watch Frozen? I want to watch too- but exams. :(
    Oh and since you want me to tell you who I am, I am Sam, a fellow Nerdfighter- Got to your blog through our discussion on writer Nerdfighters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Owl City, and I got stuck on that song. I got to watch Frozen and I loved it. And thanks for telling me who you are; its nice to know that there are people out there that read what I post :)

      Delete

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!