November 12, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAH! CHRISTMAS!

So, recently, in one of my classes, we had a fire drill. They normally don't bother me too much. You're sitting in class, an obnoxiously loud alarm goes off, everyone files out of the classroom and goes outside. Simple. But this time, we had it during one of the few times I have slept in school. There was nothing really important that we were doing in this particular class. We were supposed to be watching a movie, but it was a really boring documentary. All of the other kids in the class were asleep, so I decided to sleep too. The night before, I barely got any sleep. So, I fell asleep on my desk. Then, the fire alarm goes off. Think of the alarm clock from hell going off. Its screaming in your ears and your head hurts and you have to get up, run down the stairs and go outside and you may or may not have forgotten your jacket and its freezing cold out there! That was the absolute worst fire drill I have ever experienced, and the worst way ever to wake up.

Now that that rant is over, heres another. I know that thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet, but its already feeling like Christmas time to me. I heard Christmas music playing when I went to Walmart the other day and I was like "WHAT THE HECK?" but now I keep getting Christmas songs stuck in my head. I made a Christmas wishlist a long time ago, so I am not doing that, I am, however, making a Christmas set list for my brother and I. Basically, it is a list of all of the Christmas songs that we plan to learn and play at every family gathering and post on YouTube pretty soon after Thanksgiving. So far, there are about five or so songs including "Blue Christmas", "Who Spiked the Eggnog", and "All I want for Christmas is you". I have the last one stuck in my head right now. The thing is, I don't know all of the words to any of those songs. AM I CRAZY??? Probably, but thats besides the point. Okay, well, I guess I ahve to say bye for now since I thought of something that I need to do.

Question of the day:
Do YOU write a Christmas wishlist? If so, have you written it already?
Okay, talk to you all later! And merry almost Christmas!

Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!