November 10, 2012

Do I Matter Enough?

So, I have been looking at the views for my blog and I am super surprised that people actually see some of my posts. I know that they are probably the same people over and over again, but thats okay. I sometimes feel like I might be moving up in the world of internet fame.

However, I must remind myself to stay humble...

Whenever I climb too high
keep my feel on the ground
and if I get full of me turn me upside down
You know pride and not just summer come before the fall
And maybe hopefully I'll see less of me
more of you and its true I'll be finally free
and thats what I want after all...

Anyway, I keep thinking, "Oh, what if I make a District Lines account and have my own t-shirts and stuff like Meekakitty and then I would be all cool and popular and stuff." Then I look at my YouTube page to realize that I only have like three subscribers (One is my mom and one is a friend), not even 100 people follow me on instagram, and there are no more than like ten views in a single day on this blog.

I really want to be famous and be known in more places than just my little home town. For this reason, I rely on you, the viewer/reader/fan. I cannot make my way in this world on my own. I don't want to pray for God to make me famous, but I do want to be used for a bigger purpose. I may not reach as many people for Christ as God puts in front of me, but I definitely try whenever I realize I have a chance. Thats part of the reason I have my blog and YouTube channel. I just hope that I actually make progress within the next year or two. I know that I will be going off to college, so meeting knew people there will help me. I hope that you, the viewers, choose to help me too. I really am thankful for all of you!

Love you all!

Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!