March 3, 2014

Do you love me too?

I woke up with a song stuck in my head. "Do You Love Me Too" by Tessa Violet and Rusty Clanton. Its so good.

In other news, the pipes are frozen (WHY IS IT COLD AGAIN?!) and I have to wait until later to take a shower, which sucks. This also means that I might not have coffee this morning. I'm thinking about having cereal instead, because I'm actually hungry. I have three assignments due today, so thats going to be fun (not). I also need to work on modifying a tshirt for a friend of mine.

In fun-related news, I have three sleeps until we leave for DISNEY!!!!!!!!! This means that I get to spend the next days until then packing and stuff, because I actually like packing. I know, I'm strange.

I had a really strange dream last night. I dreamt that I went on a date with Benedict Cumberbatch. This is strange, considering he is 19 years older than me. Not to mention, I don't consider him my favourite actor. I would say Tom Hiddleston is my favourite. My brain is weird.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!