March 6, 2014

Leaving For Disney!

Last night, I didn't even want to go to sleep. I just wanted it to be today already, that way it would be time to leave for Florida. So, I spent a couple of hours watching videos about Disney parks on youtube. I love those kinds of videos. I even watched some about Club 33, which is an interesting topic.

Now, I get to run around all day getting ready to leave. I've got almost everything packed, but I still have to find a few things. I need to make sure that all of the videogames and electronics are charged and stuff. I have to finish washing the clothes and dishes. I also need to eat something...

There are so many things that I am looking forward to! And I'm taking my computer along, so I can blog while I'm gone. And I can work on my book. :)

AEDFLKAESDHF

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!