March 21, 2014

The Oversleeps

I slept for an extra hour this morning. Like, I normally wake up and get up to get dressed at like 8:00 ish, but I woke up and looked at my phone to find that it was already 9:00. So I got up hurriedly and got dresses while watching Tessa Violet's youtube videos. I have homework due today, which is blech. And now I'm blogging and having coffee. I love coffee.

I like the new album that just came out called "Maybe Trapped Mostly Troubled" by Tessa Violet. At least, I like the 30 second clips of the songs that were in this video that she posted. I have yet to go download the songs on itunes, but I will probably do that today. Maybe.



I keep watching videos that Mike Falzone made (bestfriendmenship!) where he takes a walk and talks about stuff that people are bothered by or wondering about and gives them advice, like with relationships and stuff. I think I could do that honestly, I just really want to have a self-filming camera stand to use, because otherwise I would have some crappy video and a really hurting arm. We'll see if that ever happens. If you have questions that you think I could answer or give advice on, feel free to leave them in the comments. I wish people would comment more.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!