March 4, 2014

Electricity and Being an Author

This morning started out normal (well, except for the extreme cold and rain), but then got strange. The electricity went out at about 8:30, which was the time I was getting dressed. This means that the house began to get cold and I couldn't really do anything internet-related.

After an hour, it has come back on, and now I'm listening to Cabin Pressure (I really wish it was a new episode, but its not) and working on my novel. Its the episode about Abu Dhabi.


Today is the first day that I get to feel like a real author. Well, there have probably been a few more, but this is one of the first ones. Today I get to go to the school that my parents teach at for their open house night thing. I'm supposed to set up with the hamster and my book and some business cards that I printed out with the website to buy my book on them. I really wish I had a bunch of copies that were signed, that way I could just sell them there, but I don't. Maybe I could bring some of the actual artwork to show off. Would people like that? Or would that be a bad idea?

I thought about vlogging today, but then there was the lack of electricity and the fact that I would have to take my camera to the school and I just don't feel like it.

My stomach hurts. Meh.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!