December 5, 2012

Working Working Working...

I am working toward all kinds of goals right now. Today, I failed on one. Yesterday I came one step closer to completing another. Life is just wierd.

I taught a lesson in FCA today. However, I thought it was absolutely horrible. I wanted to do the message of salvation, but there were no non-christians there that I knew of. In fact, there were very few people there at all. So, I tried to transform the lesson into more of a how-to-share-the-gospel type of message. It really stunk. I mean, there were a few points that were really good. However, I don't feel that it was one of my better lessons. Then, the bell rang and I had to awkwardly cut my ukulele thing short. I guess I'll have to make up for it week after next. I plan to do a Christmas lesson.

The main reason this lesson was so terrible was that I didn't have any inspiration to use. The sermons at church were just really dry. There was nothing inspirational or interesting that could lead me to a lesson. But next time I won't rely on church. I want to tell the Christmas story and expand upon it. Tell how we can apply it to our lives. I have two weeks to get it together. Pray that it goes well.

The goal that I started working toward yesterday was making my first screen printed shirt. It has a quote from one of my very first videos. It will say in big black letters:

SECRET
BRITISH
COWBOY
GANGSTA

I think that it will turn out quite well. I haven't finished making the design on the screen though. I drew it out with pencil. I painted the drawing fluid on the screen. Today I have to squeegee the filling fluid in. Depending on how long it takes to dry, I may be able to wash off the drawing fluid either today or tommorrow. As soon as that is done, I can start making the shirts. By the way, if you want one, contact me. I want to make however many of this kind I need before I wash off the design and screenprint something else.

If you have any ideas for a shirt or would like a specialty one printed, simply tell me. You can e-mail me or facebook me or talk to me in person or text me. However, talking to me in person, on facebook, or by text are the most reliable means. I don't check my e-mail as often as I should. I will probably charge about fifteen dollars for a shirt right now. If you bring me the tshirt that you want me to print it on instead of making me use one that I have to buy, I'll only charge ten. I might work you out a discount somehow, since it is the holidays. And, if you help me screen print it AND supply the tshirt I will only charge you five dollars. You can buy the shirts for yourself or people on your Christmas list.

ACT NOW! THIS OFFER WON'T LAST FOREVER!

I think I may use this particular design as a Christmas gift for several people. Its cheaper and easier than trying to think up something special. And, I did make it myself.

I have lots of Christmas stuff coming up that I have to do. I have a Christmas house tour thing to do with my mom either today or tomorrow. Then, on Friday, I have a Christmas type party to go to with some of my friends from church. Then, I might go to another party on saturday. Maybe. It depends. I'm just feeling the Christmas spirit right now. Learning Christmas songs on the Ukulele. Hearing them on the radio. Making and buying gifts for people. Getting gifts. Going to parties. But Ramses is not dancing, he does not dance at the party.... Sorry, that popped into my head.

Well, wish me good luck. I have a spanish test today. I also have a Government test tomorrow. Whoooo.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!