December 12, 2012

Finding Something To Do...

So... I officially have nothing left to do for my dual credit class this semester. My next one starts january 14th. I am so happy that it is over. I am just working on finding something to do for this last week and a half.

Driving home tonight

I didn't see the lights

I was just watching you sleep in shotgun

I could have crashed the car

Ha, just a little Hellogoodbye that I thought was appropriate. Because, you know, the name of the song is "Finding Something to Do"... Get it? Yeah, it was kinda lame. Sorry. Today I managed to remember to bring my notebook with me to school, so I started writing the FF5 fanfic. I know, I'm such a nerd. And a hipster. I don't like the idea of being a hipster though. Don't call me that. EVER. Feel free to call me a nerd though. I take it as a complement.

I have nothing to do after school today, so I might upload a few YouTube videos. I hope I get to. If I go home and immediately do some chores (make my bed, wash some clothes, wash some dishes, clean the house) for about an hour, I will still have plenty of time to make some videos, and I will be on my parents' good sides. I wore a Christmas shirt today, so it would be perfect for me to make Christmas covers when I get home. I might even have time to start making the Christmas presents I have planned for my friends. I really need to do that before school ends.

At the moment, we have a total of 187 views for this month. A lot of progress was made yesterday. I guess you all really want me to post a fanfic. Maybe. Or it could have just been a coincidence. Just remember that there has to be at least one person comment and say which story they want me to post. I won't choose on my own. Keep up the good work people!

Yesterday, I had to make a fake newsletter for computer class. I didn't get to finish it. We had a bunch of requirements of things we had to have, but we could make it over anything. Being the kind of person I am, I decided to do mine as a newsletter to my fans as if I was an internet celebrity. It never fails, give me free creative reign over something and it will turn out to relate to the internet somehow.
I really hope Family Force 5  decides to shoot a new music video soon, involving fans like Zombie, Wobble, and Cray Button. I didn't get to go to any of those, and I would love to go to the next one they do. I dream of working with Isaac Deitz and Family Force 5. I heard that they are working on a new album called "Phenomenon". They occasionally release songs for free on NGEN radio's website. They've released two so far: Chainsaw and Phenomenon. Then, on Facebook and whatnot, they rumored and new music video being planned. I am super excited.

I reallly don't know what else to blog about right now. I just want school to be over. And for Christmas to come. And for the plays that I am in to be over.

Tomorrow and Friday are the performances of Amber Waves. Tomorrow the group that I directed performs and the next day the group that I am in performs. I just want it to be over with. I know we will do decently, but I don't know that it will be the best performance ever.

We had one act practice yesterday. The play we picked is really wierd, but I'm excited about it anyway. I love one act because everyone is serious and you get more time to work on the play. There is still 25 minutes left of class. Ugh. Well, I'm off to go stalk some other blogs and waste time, since I am obviously braindead right now.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!