December 14, 2012

236...

I just checked the number of views for this month, 236. I think that y'all can totally make 500 before next Friday. By the way, no one has commented on anything, meaning that I will probably have to choose which fanfic on my own. It really depends on how much I feel like typing at that point.

The play that I directed performed last night. We messed up a few times, but we did decently. Certainly better than the last few times. I was proud of my cast for just going along and winging it. The other two plays did okay too. I'm not such a big fan of "The Quiet Place". It just wasn't something that I enjoyed. I don't mean to bash the director or the actors, its just my opinion. "Do Not Go Gentle" was amazing though. Some of the actors were a little sub-par, but you don't get to choose actors in high school. I almost cried at multiple points during the play.

The cast that I am a part of performs tonight. I feel like I am prepared, but I am unsure about some of the other actors. I really just want to get it over with at this point. My grandparents are supposed to be in the audience tonight. Whether they will make it or not, no one knows, but they said that they would. At this point, I really don't care. I just want it to be tomorrow.

My spanish teacher assigned a last minute Christmas project yesterday. I have to make a commercial selling a Christmas product, in spanish. I plan to sell "Christmas Pets". Basically, I will have a bunch of different stuffed and live animals with Christmas accessories on them. I will say that they make great gifts, decorations, and you can even send Christmas animal-grams to you relatives. You can rent or buy them, and they can be real or fake. I am just excited that I get to work with video. The only drawback is that I can't use cue cards. But, I am in drama, so it shouldn't be that hard to memorize a few short lines.

I really want to make the Christmas documentary that I discussed yesterday. I feel like it could bring some very important issues into the view of people who can help. I also want to talk to both kids and adults in the interviews. That way I can get both sides of the story.

Just so you know, I am writing part of the FF5 fanfic while I type this, so this post may not be very long. I only type when I cannot think of what exactly to write. Just for your entertainment, I will put a quick little excerpt from the story. It comes from a part just after the beginning.

Not wanting to seem nervous or awkward, I briskly walked to the building. Just as I was reaching for the door handle, the door swung open, knocking me out of the way. A rough hand reached down to help me up and a familiar voice uttered "Oh, I'm sorry!" Soon, I found myself face-to-face with the golden-haired bass player, Derek Mount, AKA: Chapstique. "No, it's okay," I reassured him, trying not to sound like an obsessed fangirl. "The shoot doesn't start for two hours," he said. "Why exactly are you here?" Still in shock at how awesome it was to meet him in person, I managed to stutter, "Um... I talked with Isaac... I'm, umm.. Supposed to help with the video." His face lit up in recognition, "Oh, you must be Lizardbreath, err, Elizabeth! Isaac and the rest of the guys are inside. You might want to go find him and let him know you're here." "Thanks," I replied as we parted ways.

So, there is a itsy bitsy, tiny little piece of the story to give you sense of what it will be like. At the moment, I think I might have some more to add to the story, so this post is probably going to end soon.

 Yep, this blogging thing is too distracting while I am trying to write a story. Not to mention, I lack anything else to talk about. Goodbye for now!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!