April 30, 2014

Hair and Life and Such

I really don't think people understand how much time I spend trying to figure out new, strange, fun things to do with my hair. Like I spent at least 30 minutes this morning watching hair tutorials and trying to decide what to do with my hair. Of course, I'm not even leaving the house today, but whatever. I'm still rocking pigtail buns.

I have an essay due Friday. Ick. I really don't want to write it. But at least classes will be over next week. Of course, that also means that I probably won't be blogging as much. I'll try to keep doing #reviewsdaytuesday when I can. I should be reading more books since I don't have as much homework.

I feel like I'm being really boring.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!