April 14, 2014

The Murderous Mood Monday

Sorry I didn't blog last week. I was really tired from DNOW and I had a ton of homework to do and I was getting stuff ready for the huge garage sale that my grandma and I are having (hopefully) this week. If you're in the area, you should totally stop by since we have a ton of stuff from antique furniture and knick nacks to clothes and prom dresses and books and textbooks and toys and dishes and crystal. Its gonna be great.

I got out of bed this morning because my dog was tearing up paper. I thought it was just some random paper. But no. Nonononononononono. It was some of my favourite scrapbooking paper. I could have killed her then and there. The pack of paper was originally on the couch and had been for about a week. I just had forgotten to put it back in the box that I keep scrapbooking stuff in. I guess maybe my brother knocked it off this morning. You would think that he would pick it up. Apparently not. Jerk.

I'm really frustrated this morning. I want to punch something. Instead, I have to do chores (because I came home from a sleepover to a sink full of dirty dishes and all of the laundry hampers full of dirty clothes) because apparently I'm the only person who will do chores. Plus, I have english homework. I put Puddin' outside in her pen so that I don't have to deal with her little destructive butt, but she keeps whining. GAESILTfhawno;eurdfh nc;owaisfh;odk,.

Yes, I am in a murderous mood. Thankfully, I have the ability to control myself to the extent that nothing will die. Enjoy the sherlock meme while I go try to live my life.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!