April 23, 2014

I sorry...

I know, I said I would post yesterday, but I'm a dumb butt and I put it off and then ran out of time in the day. In other news, we're almost ready to have the garage sale and its starting tomorrow. I'm going to post my review in a bit on my other blog (thelife-lizardbreath.blogspot.com), so check it out. Its a review of "The Book Thief".

I woke up at 8:00 this morning, which wasn't too bad, and then I spent an hour in bed watching youtube videos. I should have gotten up earlier, because when I was almost ready to seize the day, I ended up stumbling to the door with one shoe on and my hair and teeth unbrushed to find my grandma and her car, waiting for me with the invitation to go run errands with her. So, I quickly got ready and commenced to go to walmart at 9 in the morning. Its a lot less crowded at that time, but there are a bunch of workers out and about too. And the early morning employees aren't nearly as friendly as the mid-day ones. Maybe they're still asleep.

And now I'm sitting with a burger and cherry dr pepper from Sonic and becoming anxious about the ridiculous amount of stuff I have to do today.

One thing that is helping, though, is the music that I'm listening to. I found this new app called "Songza". Its a free app kinda like Pandora Radio, but you choose stations based on your mood or what you're doing. So right now I'm listening to pop songs for waking up happy. I mean, I'm already awake, but its the kind of music I want to listen to. I'm pretty sure that there are fewer ads than pandora, also.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!