April 25, 2014

A Sale-ing We Will Go...

Today, yesterday, and tomorrow we have been having the moving sale at my grandma's house. This means that I get up at 6:30, get to my grandma's house at 7:30, and sit and deal with money from 8:00 until 6:00. Its crazy. Yesterday, we had about 10 or so people stop by, and we made a decent amount. This morning, we've had more than 10 people stop by and its only 10:30. What fun.

I wouldn't be blogging if I didn't have homework to do. At least its not hot, not yet anyway. My dog keeps barking though. I hate that she's upset and I can't hardly go down there to get her to settle down because every five minutes someone new is in the driveway. I'm also very glad that my grandma's house has wifi.

I'm going to go work on homework and sell stuff.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!