April 4, 2014

DNOW and Knitting

Today, I have to be up at the church at 5:30 for DNOW. And I won't come home until Sunday after church. Whoo. This means that I have to pack today. But I also have to wash dishes, do english and history homework, take the dog outside, get the mail, look up scriptures, wash clothes, and finish mentally preparing myself to be a fun and knowledgeable and reliable leader for a bunch of teenage girls.

During our outing yesterday, Sarah and I looked at guitars and decided that we both need 3/4 size ones in order to feel comfortable when playing. There was a $60 one that I was tempted to buy, but I'd rather save up a bit before I try and buy one and learn how to play it. I'd also like to have a place to put it. We also stopped by Wal-Mart and I picked up some knitting needles. So, I'm working on my second hat.

I finished the first one just as Sarah and I left for town. Its really cute and it was pretty easy. Its not perfect, but I plan to make future ones better. I wish I could knit all day today instead of knitting a few rows each time I sit down to take a break.


-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!