April 21, 2014

Happy Monday

I tend to wake with a start every morning here lately. I guess maybe I'm afraid that I've slept too late. On Saturday (I think it was Saturday, anyway), I woke up because the phone rang and I was expecting to have to jump down from my bunk and run to grab it like I do on weekday mornings. This morning, I kind of woke up when my family left the house, but then went back to sleep. I woke up almost freaking out when my alarm went off on my phone. I don't know what the deal is.

For those who are wondering how my Easter was, it was pretty fun. In Sunday school, we let the kids watch Veggie Tales "An Easter Carol", which I also watched because I had never seen it. Then we had church service which really wasn't much different than normal, but at least the music was good. We went to my grandma's house to have lunch and then hunt eggs. Yes, I went Easter egg hunting with my 7 year old brother. How old am I? Oh, yeah, I'm 18 and 1/2. Then we had a confetti fight with the confetti eggs, and I think I still have confetti in my hair. Toward the end of the night, we colored eggs (not real eggs, but the fancy plastic ones that you can dye). And when I say we, I mean my mom dyed four and left me to dye the last eight by myself. Neither brother felt like dyeing eggs, although the youngest did request a camo-colored one.

And I promise to do Reviewdaytuesday this week. Tomorrow. I normally don't get on the computer on tuesdays, but I will from now on. I'm working on finishing up the book that I'm reading. I'm like 20 pages from the end. I like that this is making me finish more books. I need to get back to reading more. I used to read like a book a week, sometimes more, but I haven't been reading much lately, even though I have plenty to read. Is anyone else doing reviewsdaytuesday? I think I've seen like one. Oh well.

I have music and English homework today. What fun. I'm gonna finish my coffee and do homework and chores. And text Andrew. What fun.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!