May 1, 2014

Waffles, Anime, and an essay...

I started off my morning watching (or rather, re-watching) Ouran High School Host Club, one of my favourite anime series ever! Its borderline shojo, but only because it makes fun of shojo. More of a romantic comedy type thing, I guess. Its hilarious and cute at the same time.

I also made waffles. Well, I cooked and ate waffles. My grandma on my dad's side sent waffle batter over. She has the best waffle recipe ever. But I'm not a huge fan of waffles. Or breakfast.

I posted two videos on my youtube channel yesterday, which is awesome. I uploaded one directly from my phone and the other I actually edited and uploaded from my computer. It only took about 40 minutes to upload this time, which is abnormally quick. Because of this, I'm now in a video making mood. I don't know for sure, but I may start vlogging more often. I enjoy it, I just need to find more interesting things to talk about. I also feel like making a music video or montage. I just haven't found a good song/video idea yet. I do know that video production will pick up when summer arrives, AKA the end of next week.

On days that it is warm enough outside, I put Puddin outside in a circular pen with food and water and toys and stuff. Normally she's okay with this. Today, she's barking like crazy for no reason. Blech.

I need to go write my research paper.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!