May 7, 2014

Not Quite Done

I thought I was done with everything for this semester, but it turns out that I'm not yet. I have my final exam for music class to do. Its due on friday, and I could do it today, but I don't want to. I'll look over my papers today and take it tomorrow. Blech.

I finished the series Princess Jellyfish in one day. I really wish I had a dress like the first jellyfish one that they make on the show. Its ridiculous. I've become the average college kid. I watch too much netflix. Because I haven't found another series to watch yet, I'm watching The Breakfast Club this morning. I don't know why I haven't watched it before now.

My mom and I are going to go return the textbooks that I rented today. What fun.

I really don't have anything to talk about.

Oh, I posted a new video to youtube yesterday. Its pretty cool in my opinion.

 

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!