November 14, 2013

Found!

I found my camera charger this morning. I started by cleaning and reorganizing the bookshelf near the front door. It seemed like a good place to start, plus the disorganization was beginning to kill me. Then I moved some stuff around on a different bookshelf, where my camera bag normally sits. When I removed Charlie, the dummy, from the shelf, I found the charger, hiding there in the shadows. I guess charlie stole it and hid it as a joke.

I have English work due today, but I have yet to do any more than skim the readings. I really don't want to do it. I'm about to start on it though.

I really don't want to do anything today. Well, I would be okay with cleaning, because I've already done that some, but I really hate english homework.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!