November 22, 2013

Blogger Troubles...

Sorry that I haven't been blogging a lot or as early in the morning as I normally do. My computer has been giving me fits with the blogger website. It doesn't want to load and there are ads in the way and it won't work right until about 12:00 or later.

I actually read all of TFIOS yesterday. I finished it at like 8:00 at night, and then I had dreams about Hazel and Augustus. I don't remember what they were about, but I kept waking up during the night because of the dreams. I actually sat there at one point, thinking to myself that I had overslept and it must be morning already and everyone had left the house. Then common sense kicked in and told me that, no, I could hear my brothers moving around in the bunks next to and below me and that it was very dark and no light was coming in from the window.

I actually get to be Merida tomorrow, so that's exciting. I've been practicing my Scottish accent. I just hope that it doesn't rain the whole time. It rained yesterday and quite a bit today. I really want to work on my story, but I haven't finished my research paper that is due thursday, so I can't. And I really don't want to work on the paper. But I guess I will.

I will have a new video up today. It should be up in about an hour. Its in the process of uploading right now, and that takes forever at my house.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!