August 23, 2013

Boredom and Waiting

This morning, I woke up to John Thomas's demands for help with a videogame. This time, it was changing out the disk in the xbox. Not difficult, but we don't trust a 7-year-old with such a task.

The sad thing is that I woke up out of a rather interesting dream that involved a wedding, many of my family members, duck dynasty references, and, at the point that I was awakened at, Benedict Cumberbatch. I hate when I wake up at such a wonderful part in a dream.

Anyway, so I got up, helped my brother, then went and took a shower, all the time pondering where exactly my brain was going with having Benedict Cumberbatch in my dream. I couldn't really find an answer. Then, I decided against making pancakes for breakfast since I have made them almost every morning for the past week and a half. I made myself some coffee, washed some dishes and put clothes in the washing machine. And then I decided to blog.

Then I had the thought,

WHAT THE HECK? AM I TURNING INTO JOHN WATSON OR SOMETHING? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING?!

I think that maybe I'm just bored. I mean, I have been working intensely on this very special project all week, and now I'm left waiting. Waiting for the final parts of the project to be finished. Waiting to get my textbooks in the mail. Waiting to get my Sherlock Holmes books in the mail. Waiting for classes to start. Waiting to get paid for my work this week. Waiting to become famous. Waiting to fall in love. Waiting to make more friends. Waiting to get my license. Waiting to go to Disney World/Land. Waiting to take a trip to London. Waiting to meet Benedict Cumberbatch. Waiting. WAITING.

Gah, I hate waiting. I always have. Even as a small child, I've lacked patience, whether is was with people of with an upcoming event. I have always been the one that wants it to happen NOW. I guess maybe thats why I get so frustrated with people sometimes. Maybe its why I tell myself that I have anger management issues. Blech. I'm so bored.

I could edit a couple of knowledge days videos, I guess. I filmed two yesterday. They're about just random things because I haven't gotten any suggestions. I think that I will upload them on monday or tuesday.

I'm really looking forward to having the house to myself from early in the morning to when school ends each day/ This means that I can practically do whatever the heck I want, just as long as I get the chores done and my online college work taken care of. I won't have to worry about feeding anyone other than myself and I can do craft projects and watch Sherlock (I'm starting my third watching of the series) and make videos without anyone being able to complain about it.

I don't know. I guess I'll go do something else and stop complaining to people that I don't even know.


-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!