June 2, 2013

I AM GRADUATED!

Oh my goodness, it has been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long since I have blogged (yeah, just a few weeks, I know). First of all, I will now be blogging from home because I HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL! YEAH! This also means that it is summer and I have many things that I will be doing. Here they are in list/explanation form:

  1. Dye my hair red, not sure when its gonna happen, but within the next few weeks.
  2. Make more videos with my NEW CAMERA
  3. Teach a class of 3rd graders in VBS with the help of my best friend
  4. Write letters to my other best friend who is in college
  5. Vlog
  6. Vlog
  7. Vlog
  8. Blog
  9. Blog
  10. Blog
  11. Learn how to use my new camera
  12. Get my own business cards
I am super excited about all of these things, but I am very tired right now since we went to the beach today and I am about to edit a vlog and upload it. See ya in a day or so!

Love,
 Elizabeth W.

Click here to go to my instagram and see what I did at the beach:
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!