June 28, 2013

What a To-Do to do today

So, last night, I ended the night by writing a to-do list for today. I do this a lot because it makes me remember what I have to do and I don't have to worry about it when I'm trying to get to sleep. However, I was really hyper yesterday, which transferred into me writing almost everything I will do today on the list.

Mail the letters.

Upload the video.

Read the books.

Wash the dishes and clothes.

Wreck the journal.

Clean the area.

Flip the bathroom.

Hang the shelf.

So, after I finish this post, I will go about doing the 7 tasks that I haven't finished yet.

By the way, I started a new journal and a new blog to go along with it. I know that I should probably update this blog more often, but its difficult to type from my phone, which means that I have to bring up my laptop to blog and it just takes a long time. Sometimes I don't even have things to blog about.

Anyway, this new blog is one that I will be updating from my phone, which means that I can update it everyday, multiple times a day if needed. The purpose of the blog is this: The other day, I bought a copy of "Wreck This Journal". It is a journal meant to inspire more nonconventional creativity. It has instructions on every page with things that pretty much tear up the journal in a fun and creative way. I want to keep track of my progress and share it with others via a blog. So, here is the link to the blog. I will still be updating this blog periodically, but not as often as I did in the school year. I hope to get back into that routine once I start college, but I have no clue how similar or dissimilar it will be from the other schedule.

creatingwithoutwalls.blogspot.com

In other news, my mom and I are in the process of flipping/rennovating our bathroom. I will porbably make a post soon with pictures and deets about how we did it.

Love,

Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!