June 5, 2013

One of those opinions...

Occasionally, I find a topic that sparks a small bit of my interest and I have to make a post about it. One thing that some people get to make them look tougher or cooler or just to fulfill a lifelong wish is a tattoo. Just like my newly dyed hair, it is supposed to signify their individuality and possibly a major event in life. The people who get tattoos like them in the way that I like my new red hair.

However, tattoos aren't always the best choice when you are trying to get at job or make a good first impression. They also tend to fade and wrinkle and look strange as you age. That picture of Betty Boop on your arm may start to look more like Zach Galifinakis by the time you reach the age of 50. And many employers frown upon so-called professional people having tattoos. I am one of the people who will never put myself through the pain of getting a tattoo. However, if some people have made that mistake already, they can still undo their mistake.

The process of laser tattoo removal has become more and more popular. Personally, I see this as a fantastic idea. When you break up with Susie, you can't just remove her name on your arm as easily as I can dye my hair. However, if you are willing to put out the money and time it takes, modern technology will allow you to.

If you are one of the unlucky souls stuck with a tattoo that you don't want anymore, I am going to help you out. There is a business located near where I live called "New Look Laser Tattoo Removal". They will be more than glad to help you out. If you do go there, tell them I sent you. To get you started, here is a website that you can visit: http://www.newlookhouston.com/

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!