June 6, 2013

Bandness!

So, a while back I mentioned (or at least I think I did) the band "The States Seem Smaller" which has recently changed names and members to become "Forever the Fierce". They have some pretty awesome music and they are pretty cool people (I went to school with all of them but one). This summer, they have quite a few shows lined up, so feel free to go out and see them. They have merch and their music is on itunes.

They had an interview with a magazine thing, and here is a link to it: http://www.popvulturemag.com/2013/06/forever-fierce.html

Since I know them personally, I think it would be really cool if they would let me help them with their first music video. I have a camera that I am willing to use toward their cause, not to mention I am currently trying to plan a music video to one of their songs anyway (Heart of War is the single of theirs that they released a while back, and I have quite a few ideas!).

In the mean time, be praying for my sanity in trying to come up with something cool but possible and also trying to make a test video for them to see. Maybe I can actually get somewhere in life.

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!