December 20, 2013

Video Editing Day

I started today with watching Carrie Fletcher's videos on YouTube because I think that she is awesome. And because I'm lazy.

Today is dedicated to crocheting and editing videos. I have like ten videos that I have to upload in order to finish my 25 days of Christmas thing one YouTube. And I only have 6 days to do this. I think I can do this.

I really hate video editing, but this is an act of love for my viewers and for my family. And I love what I can make when I spend time doing this.

Also, James' band concert was last night, so we went to that. And I got to see Ellen there. Turns out that she made a life decision and is now going to become an actress. I'm super excited for her, and it was very nice to see one of my best friends again.

-EW

Oh, and I'm trying to put more stuff up on Bandcamp while I wait for my videos to upload...
https://lizardbreathwalker.bandcamp.com/track/jingle-bells-ukulele-instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!