December 19, 2013

Christmas Gifting

Yesterday, we did the family Christmas with my grandparents on my mom's side. It was the first Christmas of the season for us. We have four more Christmases to do after that. Normally we would do it on Christmas itself, but they plan on leaving and going back to New Mexico at the end of the week.

Anyway, this meant that I had to hurry to finish their Christmas presents yesterday. I managed to finish crocheting and wrap the hat for my grandma and the scarf for my grandma before my parents got home, actually. But now I have other gifts to worry about.

Normally, I really don't get gifts for people, but I feel like I should start doing it this year. I actually had some income from jobs and stuff this year, and I want to be able to show that I am kind of growing up. I made scarves for my cousins and a gift for each of my best friends and for my brothers and parents.

The thing is, I have yet to make most of the gifts, so I am spending now until Christmas doing so. Fun.

But I really do love giving gifts. I love the smile they bring to peoples faces and how surprised they can be. I've always been the one that gets gifts, and I think its my turn to start giving them.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!