July 26, 2010

FW: Ugh.

So... Where to start...
1. my birthday is 3 days away but i probably won't have a party and i have already gotten presents from parents. 2. I have developed a celebrity crush on justin bieber and everybody seems to hate me for it. My brother, my mom, and my friends haven't found out yet. I really like his style of music and he has a cute face. I will be fifteen in three days. The internet says he's 16. My mom doesn't believe that he is even 14. 3. school starts back on august 23. I still have to finish light in august by william faulkner. And i have to do history assignments. 4. I really want a boyfriend. Why aren't there any cute guys who like me in my home town?!?????!!!!!
phew. That was a lot of typing. I just needed to tell someone and i want to tell in a way that people could see it if they wanna. TTFN
Ps: if you're a guy at my school and i've ever acted mean to you, i might really like you. A lot.
-Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!