August 4, 2010

Toy story 3


i have to say, i absolutely love toy story 3. i went and saw it with my brothers and my grandparents yesterday. it was amazingly awesome. the storyline keeps you on your toes the whole time. nothing is boring and your eyes will stay glued to the screen, even through the credits. my four year old brother usually has a hard time paying attention and staying still during movies. this time he was following the plot and was actually scared for his toy friends as they found out lotso huggin' bear was not all that cuddly... i am one of the few teenage girls that want a talking jessie doll. they cost about fourty bucks right now though so i will have to wait until the price goes down a bit. this movie was perfect for kids, adults, teenagers, and everyone in between. just watch out for hugging bears that smell like strawberries and monkeys with cymbals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!