April 22, 2015

Shorts and Selling Stuff

The performances of the 9th annual evening of shorts are done! I'm so happy to have my life back. And by life, I mean that I can sleep late and only have to be at school for an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And I can watch Netflix from the couch and do craft stuff and play games on my phone and stuff.

I don't really want to talk about the shorts much, but I did take some video and pictures that I need to edit together and upload to my youtube channel. I'll get to that within the next week or so. I should probably do that today, but I'm feeling really lazy.

I've also found a way to sell some of my stuff online and get money out of it. Of course, I have shut down my storenvy shop and set up an Etsy shop instead. Its http://etsy.com/shop/RusticandRefinedTX and I have a ton of stuff on there. I've been waiting to actually start selling things from it. I mean, there's a lot of crochet stuff, but no one has bought anything yet, which sucks since I need money.

I also found this app called Yerdle. Its supposed to be like an app to get things for free, but its really not. You start out with a set amount of credits that represent money, and you can sell your stuff to people on there in exchange for credits. And you can buy things with credits, and all you have to pay for with actual money is the shipping. And none of the shipping is too bad. I just bought a $20 book that I've wanted for a while for just the $6 shipping an like 4 credits. I also sold my Junior year prom dress and shipped it off yesterday. I got 30 credits for it, and I got 25 extra credits since it was my first sale. Its awesome. I have this referral link, so that we can both get 10 extra credits if you sign up with it, by the way. https://yerdle.com/i/elizabeth-walker-88c8b8df-bac2-4afa-8cd8-48f0a9abc568

Its not a perfect app, but the concept is great and I can get rid of stuff and get stuff for a lot cheaper than I would otherwise. They're still working out the glitches, but overall its usable.

I've also got some interesting blog posts coming up. I feel like blogging right now, but its going to take me a few days to get all of the information out in an orderly manner. Bear with me!

Also, I plan on doing a live event on youtube sometime soon, since I now have the ability to do so. I'm thinking maye Monday? Or next Friday? Or perhaps Wednesday? It needs to be before 3:30. Comment here or on my youtube channel when you think it should be.

-EW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!