July 20, 2013

The Strange Thing About My Family and I

If you've read more than one post from this blog, you already know that I am pretty strange. I even had a slight breakdown the other day, losing all self confidence and happiness for about 45 minutes because I was temporarily unhappy about my strangeness and incapability to be normal. However, my family is strange too.

So, yesterday, at about 6:00 in the morning, my mother left the house to go on a trip with her cousins. They grew up together and are all really good friends, so every year they vacation together for a few days. My mom won't be back until Monday, which means that I will be the main woman in the house for a total of 4 days.

Usually, when everyone is all together in the house, there is quite a bit of bickering. Me and my brother. My brothers with eachother. Me and my parents. It happens. Nothing major, but sometimes people get their feelings hurt. Now, here's where the strangeness comes in. When a single person in gone from the house, everything becomes perfectly fine. There is a significant drop in the amount of fighting. The house becomes more peaceful. Everyone is (for the most part) happy and content.

Of course, this doesn't just happen when my mom leaves. I could leave for a sleepover and the same thing would happen. My brother could go to camp and it would happen. Its just strange like that. Its like 5 people is too many to have in such a small space together. Well, actually, I know that one to be true. I cannot tell you how many times bickering or upset feelings have started just because we're tired of living in such a small house.

Anyways, I might as well give you all an update as to  what has been going on in lie recently. First of all, my boyfriend and I broke up. Then, my youngest brother turned 7 and we went to Chuck-ee Cheese's for his birthday. My grandparents are going to be in New Mexico for a few months. My grandpa dislikes my hair color and wants it to be more blonde (he even offered to pay for me to get the color professionally done). My birthday is in less than 10 days. I have to figure out a way to finish my driver's ed course online before July 29 (STRESSFUL!). I just now figured out what I am going to vlog about for the 365 Nerds channel on youtube (my video will be out on July 29!). I've started drawing characters from the anime shows I watch. Oh, and I fell in love with Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. And don't say that you've never fallen in love with a cartoon character.

Oh, isn't he adorable?! Dang, I watch too much anime!



























So, yeah' that pretty much been my life lately. See you all later!

Love,
Elizabeth W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...

And don't forget to tell me who you are!